Monday, September 25, 2006

Scramble

Mid term exams ended today. We were to submit a presentation which was a take home exam on how government policy affects an organization. The question was open and one could come with all the wrong way of doing it considering all instructions were verbal and the exam carried half the grade weight. The second exam was on Investment Analysis. The paper was not difficult but I misread the exam time and when it was just 5min due to return the paper, I had one full question worth 20min left. Crammed in all I could but ended up writing the wrong answer for one part; didn’t feel good after coming out of the hall.

Today was hectic. After the 1.5 hours of exam from 8.30am, we had a class in the morning and another one in the evening. Somewhere in the middle, I finished writing my take home exam. When everything was done in the evening, it was time to party. Apart from the reason that the exams got over, this is last term where we remain as section E. My study group will also most likely be dissolved (unless we decided to continue with each other). So there is an emotional wave towards collective nouns like section and group. I will dedicate one post to my group. It has been some wonderful experience working with them.

Now that I’m back from the party (actually we were politely asked to leave the restaurant; people here are used to owl timings but the restaurant could not bear 40 students partying beyond 12am), its time to look at the pre-read for tomorrow’s class which starts at 8.45am.


1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, September 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your position in the batch at ISB?
In the top 3 (UVCE Topper right?)

And what majors have you planned? Marketing or Finance or Tech (Sys/Ops)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home