Saturday, April 15, 2006

Touch down

Reached ISB early today. From the maingate I was guided to my student village. I was the first to enter my apartment. My other room-mates are yet to join.

The registration was scheduled in the evening. So had some time to look around the campus. The village is well maintained like other parts of the campus. I now fairly know the directions overall but within the main building right now I trust the signboards.

The registration was a smooth but there was some waiting. Met a whole bunch of students sometimes exchanging pleasantaries - I have difficulty recollecting their names. Activities start from tomorrow with the welcome address. I have also been given some reading to do. I'll post more about the campus and the activities later.


3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, April 16, 2006, Blogger shamitbagchi said...

So now you are back on campus and back to studies ... Have a great time ! The course is for one year isnt it ?

 
At 5:25 AM, April 17, 2006, Blogger deepsan said...

you should really be shifting to lj!

 
At 7:45 AM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Karthik said...

Yes I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home