Wednesday, April 05, 2006

placements

Officially this year's placements are out in the media. TV channels and news sites are once again actively discussing salary figures. I do not want to go into the figures nor draw any comparison with other schools. Simply because salary is not the only factor and each school has its own merits.

Only two things interested me - one the largest offer is from an Indian company and two - a positive trend - indicating people preferred to work in India. Why not? Not only Indians but students from abroad are also coming here for their internships.

That said I managed to complete most of the items in my checklist amidst writing my assessment tests. That's a relief.

Follow this link for placement news from the official site


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home