Saturday, June 10, 2006

Breaks come and go

Need for something is felt by its absence than by its presence.

Trip to bangalore confirmed that the city infrastructure was still inadequate. The local autorickshaw-wallahs tried to take me for a ride showing "authorized fare charts" with exorbitant amounts. I could not resist smiling and politely reminded them in colloquial parlance. The weather as usual was pleasant. On reaching Bangalore, it was as thought there was time for everything in the world albeit for a brief period.

Meeting with my social circle meant more to me this time. Before my first trip to ISB, the excitement to join had veiled the sense of separation. Reality spoke hard this time. But I did not stay long partly because I also missed the ISB atmosphere. A catch-22 situation.

Looking back, the holidays were a welcome break from the busy schedule. Term 2 starts from Monday and it's back to business again (pun).


1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to have become more aggressive. That is one change. Would be interesting to see what else B-school does to you.

Ashok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home